Dead Bottle Collective will be running the ‘Bloggers Choice’ stand at Whisky Bristol Underground 2017.
Come and find us for some amazing drams, a good laugh maybe even the chance to win something to take home!
- Claxton’s Spirits
- Glen Elgin 20 Year Old – 51.5%
- Ledaig 9 Year Old – 53.3%
- 105 – 60.0%
- Hellyers Road
- Original Roaring Forty – 40.0%
- Peated – 46.2%
- Pinot Noir Finish – 46.2%
- Sanaig – 46.0%
- Paul John
- Brilliance – 46.0%
- Bold – 46.0%
- That Boutique-y Whisky Company
- Bruichladdich 15 Year Old – 52.2%
- Invergordon 42 Year Old – 48.0%
- Firkin Gins
- American Oak Cask Finish – 46.0%
More drams to be announced in the coming days and weeks.
Win A Bottle of Glendronach 12 Year Old
Come on over to our stand, fill in the form and give us a one line review of your favourite DBC dram and you could be taking home a full 70cl bottle of the rip roaring Glendronach 12 Year Old without handing over a penny!
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must be in posession of a Whisky Bristol Underground ticket.
- One entry per attendee.
- Only fully completed forms will be eligible.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone at 1600hrs on 09/09/17.
- Should the winner not answer after 5 attempts, another winner will be drawn; this will continue until a winner answers.
- The bottle must be collected before the close of the festival at 1700hrs.
- The bottle must be consumed in conjunction with alcohol laws.
- Your DBC Dram review may be utilised by Dead Bottle Collective as they see fit.
- Personal information provided will not be passed to third parties.
- You may be contacted by Dead Bottle Collective via email in the future.